My final Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
ok since ive been posting about this lop malwar crap i started to think what if i reinstall windows would that get rid of it or no.

Yes, it would get rid of it. But unless you take preventative measures, you will end up in the same place you were. You were doing something wrong before. I would get an alternative browser to Internet Explorer, and get a few Anti-Spyware programs. I use Microsoft Anti-Spyware, Ad-Aware SE, and Spybot Search & Destroy. I have Kerio Personal Firewall and Avast! Anti-Virus setup on the parents computer, and it seems to be pretty effective.

Good luck.

Although you could use software to clean up your current installation, it would be much better if you did a reinstall of Windows. That way you'll be starting out with a nice clean installation free of Viruses and spyware.

And I would do as Alex4R suggested as far as using another web browser, and getting some anti adware/spyware/anti virus programs. And don't forget a good firewall app like ZoneAlarm or Kerio Personal Firewall Then you should be good to go.

-GrayWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom