Mp3 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hey guys,
I was looking into many many differnt MP3 Players and I came to a conclusion.. I need a MP3 Player thats 200 or less. Somthing that can hold 1000 songs or less... And has to be sexy =] I thot of the Ipod mini but .. eh if u guys got any other options.. The Zen Micro is the top on my list so far.

the Zen Micro is a great player. you wont be disappointed. I like the regular ipod (and the regular Zens), but the mini is the reincarnation of the devil IMO.

creative zen micro, rio karma, iriver H320 (might be a little over 200 though), iriver flash players, iaudio X5 (over 200)

all better than teh ipod

After doing research, i think you will find the iPod is quite possible the worst HDD mp3 player money can buy!

Edit: I would go for the Zen Micro.

why not the ipod mini?

if u want it sexy, i doubt all the chicks will be like, "OMG OMG the zen micro has such a nice hard drive compared to the ipod"

theyll probably think youre a cheapo that couldnt afford and ipod. ipod minis are 200 now for the 4g model i say get that. whatever u want though is what it comes down to...

creative_zenmicro_illus2.gif

ipods are VERY well built and will stand up to anything. However, they actually DONT play mp3 files. they play mpeg4 which is a real pain in the ass. they also dont have EAX, and they cant play other formats

i would get 2nd gen ipod mini just cause they finally gave it a decent battery life and not like 6hrs or whatever it was before.

ive got a rio carbon...apparentley its got 20hrs of battery life. Havent actually tested it but it seems to last a while. Ive never had any problems with it. Holds 5 gb. i spent a little under 200 for mine, but they are way cheaper now. And its smaller than the ipod mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom