mp3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
after messing with the equalizers, my $6 headsets don't sound that bad at all, so i'm going to stay with them

ok, now here the situation:

i'm thinking about getting an mp3 player around june or july along with a portable amp and earphones (canalphones, that is)

if i save up my money, i'll have about $400-500 USD to burn

the only two brands i would consider is the creative and iriver line of products

i need good bass/sound quality and a pair of earphones (high quality ones, does anyone have any experience with them?), also a portable amp would probably be around $60 i think

or are mp3 players just a waste of money?

ty

if you dont HAVE to go with a creative or iriver, i would suggest the rio karma which is is 20gb. i own this player and have never had any problems iwth it. one of my friends has a couple mp3 players including an ipod, a creative zen, and an iriver that i dont know the name of:p and we both think that the karma sounds better overall. as for headphones i use those sony sport ones with the whit and orange and they sound good idk how picky you are over audio but i think that this combo is very good and only costs about 310$ or so the mp3 player is 280 and headphones are 30.

Creative. I have a creative Nomad Zen Xtra 40 gig mp3. works like a charm. id recommend the creative zen touch.

i dont wanna have to convert my music thats stupid just to be able to play it on a pos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom