Which mouse to catch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin.C

Fully Optimized
Hello,

Well here is the story. I seem to go through alot of input peripherals, and although it seems as though I have an obsession for them, or some form or illness, they always screw up on me :mad: :angry: ...

I purchased a Labtec Wirelss Optical Desktop solution a while back, and experienced that I couldn't use the keyboard for gaming...because it couldn't send mutliple signals at once. So keys would keep getting jammed! However, the mouse was excellent. I had to hook up my wired keyboard to get somewhere. So I decided enough is enough having to switch back and forth from wired to wireless, and journeyed to the PC store to buy a Microsoft Standard Wireless Optical Desktop Solution.

I'm now typing on the Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard, part of a £49 bundle. But instead, I'm having to use a wired Logitech PS/2 mouse alongside. Reason? Because the Microsoft Optical Mouse is extremely unresponsive, slow and drags behind. I trusted Microsoft this instance, but I see that I need a change in attitude.

Now for the bulk of the post :p. I'd like to purchase a wireless optical mouse, at least 800DPI and that is perfectly relliable for high precision co-ordination like gaming. Now now, I know that the real hardcore gamer wouldn't dare touch a wireless mouse, but I don't like wires :freak: :drool:!

My solid target, is below the £20 mark, and maybe, even perhaps up to £28. So relatively cheap but relliable. Please any mice professionals out there!? Where is a good deal, and is this a reachable target?

I am thinking of getting the logitech mx1000, it has dropped 20$USD recently. I am sure you can find a place in england to find mice, so I am not going to give newegg links. The mx700 is a little cheaper, and still good quality. I like the cordless version. I would also suggest the mx500. Basicaly logitec makes the best mice.

The mx1000 is out of the price range he listed, but if he wants the best it is. Those i know who have it, have nothing bad to say about it. I am thinking of getting it since it has dropped in price.

I have found the logitech line fit your hand much more comfortably than anything else. I have tried many out, and the feel of the logitec line is just better than anything else.

I'm currently using Logitech Cordless Click!

Which I find great to use while doing doucment work etc and also great for gaming.

i stay away from cordless for gaming (which i do a lot of). my mom has a cordless, it is horribly imprecise, even when i turn up the precision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom