monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go for the Samsung.

No you won't see ghosting with 5ms, unless the monitor is of exceptionally poor quality.

I would go with the Samsung as well. I have a old 930BF 4:3 Samsung LCD and i loved it since the day i bought it. They are good monitors.

The dell has better brightness, however the Samsung has a picture of one of the hottest girls ever to live. It's your call.

not gonna lie, I choose the samsung without even looking at the specs.... what I'd give for a night with megan fox...

in reality, I love my dell monitor... and I'd never buy anything else, even if they are a bit more expensive

not gonna lie, I choose the samsung without even looking at the specs.... what I'd give for a night with megan fox...

in reality, I love my dell monitor... and I'd never buy anything else, even if they are a bit more expensive

The things I would do to her are illegal in all 50 states.

thing is, i had a samsung before and the power lead kept on sparking and turning my monitor off, so im a bit skeptical, would the dell be worse picture quality than the samsung?

That's not really a common problem with any monitor, so chances are you either broke it or it had a major defect.

They have warranties for a reason.

ye and the samsung warrenty sucked, sent it back and didnt get a monitor back for 1month and when idid it had a big scratch on the screen, and it took another month and then i decided to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom