Monitor is all wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Ok, when I put my monitor at low resolutions, there are these wavy lines across my screen. I can only get rid of the with a higher refresh rate and a higher resolution, it seems that it only wants to work with one refresh rate wich is 1280x1024 which is what it is at right now, even now I can still see some of these lines in the lower part of the monitor. I dont know what is going on here but it is making me kinda angry, it's done this since I got the monitor.

19''
.20mm pitch
85hz rr

do you have a cordless phone near by? Something that might be causing interferance? Another monitor? Is your PC up on your desk?

That would be a graphics card related problem. I had the same thing happen to me with my old Nvidia G card. I replaced the card and never had a problem since. What graphics card do you have anyway.

Might seem dumb to mention but...

Do you have any speakers or anything with a high energy output/usage or magnets near the monitor? that'll throw it out of whack.

Something has always seemed a little fishy with your card, GURU. I hope thats not the problem. But yeah, make sure there is nothing magnetic near your monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom