which mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Ok, gettin tired of 333fsb on my asus. what is a good board that i can get that is under 100bucks, has integrated sound and lan, has 4 184pin mem slots so i can use my 4 sticks of 512, supoorts 400mhz fsb, and has a bios that lets you overclock well, and lets you change the multiplier. Socket A of course. and supports an xp3000

Thanks a bunch

oh no nobody knows!!!!. people have told me in the past that abit is good for OCing, but the board i have seen only let you adjust the fsb and not the multiplier. I have been an asus person all my life, but it seems like they are slowly but surely going downhill.

More specifically the NF7-S v2 not to be confused with the NF7-S2 or -S2G they are COMPLETELY different:

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=6

That's the board.

I don't know what ABit board you were looking at, but you can adjust all aspects with the BIOS in the board I just linked you.

Also DFI is a good company, more specifically their Lanparty "B" series or Ultra Infinity series mobos

11 case fans. wow thats a lot, how you got it set up? i just got 2 on intake on the front, the psu fan, and a high rpm 120 at the top as exhaust. I never could overclock worth crap on my board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom