Microsoft Office 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
Ok, I do realize that the Hardware Zone isn't the best place for something like this. Anyways, when I startup Word, a "Task Pane" is there next to the page. I went to the toolbar and disabled it, but it keeps popping up at the Word startup. How would I save changes done to Word?:confused:

I only worked with 2003 once, but if I remember, towards the bottom of the pane, there should be a "Don't show on start-up' or something simlar, for you to check.

If you have Word setup to start without a blank document, it will have the document creation dialog there. This is Microsoft's way of getting people out of the old Visual-Studio document creation dialog, without losing a lot of that great power.

There's a lot of criteria for calling that thing...It's pretty difficult to get rid of all-together. For instance, if you have it off, and you use the menu to create a new document, you'll get the sidebar dialog. If you use the toolbar button to create a new document, you'll bypass the sidebar and just create a new document on the fly.

Lol, ok thanks Blind_Arrow. I feel really stupid now if it's THAT easy. Guess I should've considered BCIS instead of Computer Science at my school. lol =)

no, its OK< as sometimes I do mistakes that 7 yr children laugh at me like hell. thinking that i dont know computers. :)

hehe, i laugh too thereafter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom