messed up video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
ok i think ive posted this before, i dont remember i probly have and never got an answer. ok here it goes hae a at radeon 9600XT 256MB version. bought it awhile back maybe chirstmas??. well ive had it in and ou of my sysem because when put tit n somtimes it wll wor and somtmes i wont. then i have to switch back to my BFG FX 5200 Ultra.
well when it doesnt work this is what it does. when it does i tr o leav i alone, but wen i lan at my friend and i take it or even move my tower an inch on my desktop it will seem mess up i have to like jam it back n the mobo, and make sure everthing is hooked up securly. im thinkng t is severe static some how, because when i put it up for lke a month maybe and bring i back out it will work fo a bit then go back, bu t wrks fine and will ver seldom mess up on 16 and when have it n 32bit it wll freak out, any ideas? its nt overheating either.

i tryed returning it but they kept asking for a pin number and a serial number and i tryed to tell them their is none, and the only number that is on the card doesnt even fit in the box. so i got down about 170$ at the time it was 170

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom