Media center and Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjp33usa

Beta member
I want to build me one but I don`t know where to even start. So I hope someone can help me out. I only want to spend between 1000 and 1500 dollars. I also would like a real good moniter to. Oh and how hard is it to build one.

Its not hard, but if you really dont know what your doing it will be. If you have no idea, then i suggest buying one. Unless you have a friend that can help you out, two heads are better then one.

You can built a good computer with 1200$, also if you want a great monitor, i suggest a Viewsonic CRT. CRT monitors are big, but they are alot better then LCD and wont cost as much.
Like i said if you dont know what your doing, nor have a friend that can help you out. Then its not that good of a idea.

Heres a link to viewsonics website, take your time and look around they have some great monitors. You can order straight from ViewSonic, or click Buy Online, and find a better price at a different site. If you think you can handle builting a computer, then i will be more then happy to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom