Looking for a new case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
i dont care if its mid or full im looking for a case that has good space, good cooling for OC a new system im building and stuff, Temp reader if possible. or whatver you guys think is pretty good.

I just recently bought a ThermalTake Shark Black Case for @145.00 (No PSU) Believe me it's well worth it. It's a full tower. Plenty, I mean Plenty of room. Very, Very Sexy... Extremely well crafted. Solid as a brick shithouse... The HDD mounts are awesome the way they have them in this case. They sit parallel to the front of the case. It makings wiring very neat and easy.

There are a couple of side see through grills on the side, but nothing too crazy. The black on blue LED lighting is a very, very nice contrast. I also used a UV cathode kit and all of the wires have blue UV sleeving on them... This case also has a removable MOBO tray in it. This feature is awesome... You know what...

Just click here:
http://thermaltake.com/xaserCase/shark/black/black.htm

yea im looking for something that is good for cooling and stuf the shark case looks pretty good im going to put my cirunt system in there until i make my 64 bit system. i need something good for cooling and space.

Although I don't own one, look at Thermaltake Tsunami case. It comes with a bunch of fans, which are supposedly quiet, has a 120mm intake fan with a filter, a 120mm exhaust (with a grill that looks like it doesn't suck unlike the one on my Aspire X-Dreamer II), and (I think) a fan on the window People have said it's a pretty solid case, well built, ect. Read the reviews on newegg. It also has a slide rail system (that supposedly works rather well), a lock, and comes without a PSU. $50US cheaper than the shark.

I have a large server case by Antec. It's the steal one, so it's really heavy. Everyone makes this case, just SLIGHTLY alters it to make it their own. It's very very large, and lots of places to mount things and move around in. It's like the Ford Excursion of computer cases. Or like was said before me, it's built like a brick shithouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom