Looking for command strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cafem

Baseband Member
I posted this in the official Logitech boards too over a week ago, with no response. This is the copy/pasted version from that thread, with edits;

Hi there,

At present, I use two keyboards on my computer, one is the Logitech K350 and the other is a SteelSeries Merc Stealth. I'm currently trying to work out how to make the gaming keyboard perform the same hotkey function (volume up, volume down, pause etc) as the Wave keyboard as currently, they operate slightly differently.

I.e when I press the volume up key on the wave keyboard, a box pops up in the centre of the screen that shows this. Same with mute. With iTunes open and pressing the next and previous track keys, even if I'm in a game it will scroll through the tracks, which is very useful.

The other keyboard does these things too, but only if iTunes is up. It also doesn't have the same indicators that the Logitech keyboard does.

Is it possible to find the scripts on my computer that run these functions for the Logitech keyboard, so I can bind them to the appropriate buttons on the SteelSeries keyboard?

I'm using both SetPoint and Zboard softwares

Many thanks.

Theres no fight for supremacy at all. I can type with one keyboard and use media functions on another. I'm just trying to get the hotkeys for both keyboards to perform the same function, for convenience.

The only reason I have 2 keyboards is because the SteelSeries one is anti-ghosting (when gaming goes hardcore) and the K350 gets used for everything else, as its much more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom