Logitech G110 Keyboard macro help

Status
Not open for further replies.

regret

Baseband Member
Im trying to program some macros into the keyboard, and the part that i dont understand but know is possible is how to i get the mouse to move to the center of the screen automatically?

I'm not 100% sure how the macro programs work on that keyboard or on whatever kind of mouse you have. But you could easily make a macro with Autohotkey to do just that and bind it to whatever key you wanted.

Edit: I'll be happy to help you with an AHK macro if you decide to go that route. Would take like 30 seconds to make that macro.

ive heard of people being kicked out of video games for AHK, like WoW and Starcraft 2

I have used the Logitech g15 for many years and you won't be able to bind a macro like that.

You can make a macro in a game and bind the macro to the keyboard, but it won't work with mouse movements. You can also bind keystrokes and map those.

Also Wow is very lax about addons, plugin, macros ect. I don't think AHK would be a problem, but you should check the EUA.

A macro that moves your mouse to the center of the screen I can't see being an issue. Companies have a problem when a macro takes over several game actions that would be completely impossible without it. Moving a mouse to the center of the screen is not game breaking.

But yes checking the EUA/EULA is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom