Stifler[GEN]

Beta member
I just built this system!!!

Thermaltake Full Alluminum case (Shark)
Themaltake 680 Watt power supply
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
AMD FX-55 cpu
2x EVGA 6800 ultra pci express video cards
2x 1gig ram Corsair xms Platinum (total 2gig running Dual channel)
2x 74 gig Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm SATA hard drives
Asus 52x cdrom drive
16x dvdr/w HP

OK here's the Question :

I want to water cool this system!!! Which liquid cooling kit out there can handle my CPU, Both Vdeo Cards and the m/b chipset???? i read all over the place and dont see much for sli systems. Im wondering what alienware puts in theirs? anyone know???? i just want to complete this thing before my wife has a fit, about all the cash ivespent. lol

any help would be appreciated

Wow nice system how is it benchmarking?
Also why did you get an Asus board instead of an MSI or DFI board?

For the cooling question, pretty much any watercooling setup will handle your system with the correct blocks. You better make it powerful watercooling with everything you want to cool though...

Im not sure what it Benchmarks, but i get alot more fps then my XP 3200 and 9800XT 8x agp card thats in my old computer! which wasnt bad either

When you say anything will work, How come nobody says that, im trying to avoid ordering something and have to keep order more stuff.

could i run 2 water coolers? think or is that overkill?

what i want is one good one that cools everything!

oh to answer ya , i have always used and trusted asus!
i have a msi board in my third comp, and like them too . but i have never used dfi and dont know their rep.

Don't order a kit. Build one yourself.

Go to www.dangerden.com

Get a TDX CPU Block
Tygon Tubing
D4 MCP650 Pump
Couple MAZE4 GPU blocks for your sli setup, just get some tweakmonster RAMsinks for the RAM on the card.
You'll also need a reservoir, or you could make a T-Line...it's exactly what it sounds like. Tube splits off into a T, the line goes straight up (gravity of course making the water go down) and that T-line acts as a small reservoir.

At xtremesystems.org theres a guy named "Weapon" PM him and he can make you a modded 302 77 bonneville heatercore with shroud to accomidate two 120MM fans. Everyone is please with his work and for good reason.

Should be basically everything you'd need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom