Intel Protested

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFGGG

that is hilarious

athlon inside, pwnt!

hahaha :D

omg i can't stop laughing

btw, mp5's own :) (only weapon i can kill with anyways...well...if spraying with the machine gun doesn't count :D)

btw, mp5's own
Yeah I've come to like it, that an the EC90 I believe it is are fun, the damned rifles suck for me, I see people accurate as hell with m4 and Ak and it spreads way too much for me, assholes are cheatin I tells ya! :p Basically if you're 5 feet from me you're going down with the mp5 lol

"I'm Mike Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooones!!!..."

If those M*F**'s were doing that in front of my intel building, i would be the first to climb to the top of the building with my PSG-1, and blow each one of their heads off... ...in Rainbow SIX ...........lol;) :snob: :cool: :cool:

"Save the homless...lol"

Nubius said:
psht intel deserves it, plus it's funny :p
LOL What's wrong with Intel? What'd they do? :p

What better people to start protesting intel then people who look like they haven't had a job in 5 years? ;) :cool: You could tell by where they placed the signs that they don't get out much... :confused: :eek: :cool:

Did you not hear about the security flaw intels Hyperthreading has? That's what it's all about

Nubius said:
Yeah I've come to like it, that an the EC90 I believe it is are fun, the damned rifles suck for me, I see people accurate as hell with m4 and Ak and it spreads way too much for me, assholes are cheatin I tells ya! :p Basically if you're 5 feet from me you're going down with the mp5 lol

That's because we keep our finger on the trigger for one or two.

You shoulda seen what I was doing the hour you left, 16-0 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom