Instrument for measuring the level of gloss - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2015, 05:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3
Default Instrument for measuring the level of gloss

Hello, people

I need an instrument for measuring the level of a gloss of a display. So far I have been looking for 'gloss meter' but I could not find what I am searching. The instrument I need should be like a pistol and detect the gloss levels from a certain distance. Does anyone know how such thing is called or anything... Thanks in advance!

haidut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Great Lakes State
Posts: 3,582
Default Re: Instrument for measuring the level of gloss

Don't know of any kind of gloss meter but they do make tools and on line web pages for calibrating your monitor
Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gloss Vs Matte Finish On Monitor Arbiter Monitors, Printers and Peripherals 4 06-15-2011 12:08 AM
Rectable a multi-user electro-acoustic music instrument Osiris Tips, Tricks & Tutorials 0 03-07-2007 08:43 AM
What instrument to you play? Kazama Off Topic Discussion 129 06-12-2006 03:57 PM
Broken Vocal/Instrument mics WorldIndustries Off Topic Discussion 6 05-21-2006 03:39 PM
Can't get instrument sound. chrisonkeys Computer Audio and Multimedia 14 09-14-2005 10:25 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.