I Need Good But Low-Priced Monitor

ruzzi

Baseband Member
I need a good monitor with IPS and g-sync. What's the cheapest I can get it for? I'm on a budget.

IPS, Gsync, and budget don't belong in the same sentence. This makes 3 threads you haven't defined this budget so nobody can really answer your questions.

IPS, Gsync, and budget don't belong in the same sentence. This makes 3 threads you haven't defined this budget so nobody can really answer your questions.

Yeah, it's like the age old "You can have it fast, cheap, or good, and you can only pick two". Except in this case I don't think Gsync + budget can ever go together :p

Yeah, it's like the age old "You can have it fast, cheap, or good, and you can only pick two". Except in this case I don't think Gsync + budget can ever go together :p
You probly right. Btw, someone said gsync wasn't all that grear and it's bugy. But do you think gsync is vital for gaming?

And what monitors do you recommend that are good and low budget for gaming? I'm looking for 23". Looking forward to your reply.

I game without Gsync perfectly happily, so I wouldn't say it's vital at all.

You probly right. Btw, someone said gsync wasn't all that grear and it's bugy. But do you think gsync is vital for gaming?

And what monitors do you recommend that are good and low budget for gaming? I'm looking for 23". Looking forward to your reply.
Basically what I already said in the other thread. For gaming it's not really buggy but can just be a pain in the *** due to sometimes needing to shut it off for certain games that you don't want to be capped on. For productivity it's a nightmare.

Go to Newegg, look at 23/24" monitors, click on the IPS box and find something you like. If you don't have a big budget there's no point trying to get fancy. You'll get more gains putting this money into hardware.

Basically what I already said in the other thread. For gaming it's not really buggy but can just be a pain in the *** due to sometimes needing to shut it off for certain games that you don't want to be capped on. For productivity it's a nightmare.

Go to Newegg, look at 23/24" monitors, click on the IPS box and find something you like. If you don't have a big budget there's no point trying to get fancy. You'll get more gains putting this money into hardware.
Hmm... makes sense. I'll check out Newegg as you advised. Appreciate it PP.

Back
Top Bottom