I feel sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope that is a typo...because if it is not then they are worse then the mofia. How stupid it that?? Well some people will buy it.

you guys must not have never went to buy other computer part from there i went there and while i was looking at some of there parts i noticed like every single thing they have is over priced .. some no name brand memory was priced at like 150 for a 512 dimm and the video cards are insanely overpriced 350 for a radon 9600 pro 128mb...

Just to think NewEgg is making money also. I mean really how much does it cost to make those chips? It doesnt cost must for a microwave and there are processors in those.lol. Maybe not to a PC chips extent, but none the less.

HEeyy.. but its free shipping!!! hahaha... yea thats freakin rediculous!! id like to slap the person that goes n buys that.. when they could buy a cheaper one and still have $200 in their pocket for somethin else!!

the reason best buy is more expensive than newegg

newegg receives the products at their warehouse
they pay a certain fee to keep their website up and good looking

bestbuy receieves the prouducts at there warehouse
they distribute it to their retail stores
the retail stores have to shelf the items
the store also has to keep a good appearance, to attract customers
the store also has to hire salesmen, cashiers, and other staff

thats why bestbuy is more expensive

yea 2x the price of something thats already over bulk price is greedy.. thats prolly somewere around 300% or more profit.
----------------------------------------------
wen u buy comp parts, your not realy paying for the manufacturing(most likely the cheepes part of the proccess).. ur paying more twords research and development. same thing with medication. those pills prolly didnt cost more then a nickle to manufacture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom