Huge Mic/mobo problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vumpler

Baseband Member
For one my analog ports don't even work for audio in the back, only the Mic, and audio in ports work. I also have digital speakers so I use them and the problem is fine.. But here's my problem.

10% of the time my Mic will work and the rest of the time it wont. Like just now I got it to work, then within 3 minutes it stoped working. I have 4 different mic's I've tryed so thats not the issue. The sensing goes to saying Sereo Line In under Microphone instead of saying Microphone... Then I can't get it to work from then on. Sometimes it would work if i moved the mic to the front audio port but hell that's not worked but twice ever...

Is there something I'm missing? I just downloaded the new realtek drivers hopeing that would fix something and no it hasnt.

[update]
well now i can get it to work if i unmute it under sound playback but good lord i don't want to hear myself when I talk :/

mmmm everything works fine for me, are you sure your pluging everything in the right jacks? In that realtek sound manager if you click the blue button below the jack you can set it to manual and sellect speaker, mic, headphone, and line-in.

yes their all in the right spots. I may have a bad mobo :/ I'm sure of it actually. But the fact that the mic will work sometimes and sometimes not boggles me.

Also in options you can turn off jack sensing. You might have a problem with the mic too.

ok here's the problem for the fix if anyone ever has this problem... In my situation I have to unmute the microphone (which I've never had to do before) and allow digital audio to play but not analog... It's the only way to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom