Hewlette Packard Pavillion (500mhz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webwolf

Solid State Member
I am trying to find out some simple information before I go and work on someones computer. I am trying to find out if an HP Pavillion 500mhz has a Lucent modem or another in it. Anyone have this computer, or any other info about it? The HP site didn't have much usefull information.Thanks.

Webwolf

You should try to give a little more info than a Pavillion 500Mhz, i'm sure there are tons of Pavillion 500Mhzs in all different configurations with all sort's of different hardware inside. The 500Mhz in mearly the processor, and that doesn't even tell us much about the proccessor either, just it's speed. However, I myself would not know this answer (i'm not a HP fan or a pre-built computer fan at all), i'm sure someone on this forum might know the answer if you would be more specific.

Peace

on the computer in question right click on my computer then click on properties... then go to the hardware tab and click on device manager.. once your in there scroll down (or maybe u dont need to scroll down) to modems and expand the menu for modems by clicking on the little plus bar beside it :)... those are instructions for xp if u have windows 98 or something else the process is simpler.. just right click on my computer and go into propertiess... and around there somewhere ull find device manager.. go into it and from there the process should be the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom