help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
i just got my Logitech elite black keyboard and when i play games and i use arrows... when i sometime hit the arrows it has a beepin sound on my computer like holding down something... but it shouldnt do that whats wrong :(

Most of the new keyboards will do this if you have too many keys pushed down at the same time.

The same thing happened to me on my keyboard when playing HL/CS. The keyboard itself cannot register that many keys at the same time. Most of them have a max of 3 or 4 keys pressed at once.

If you have too many down it will beep like that and the last key you pushed won't be registered.

so i play this rune when i have to move arrows real fast. so theres no for it to stop?

Try changing the volume settings in the systray. I'm not sure whether it'll it will only change windows sounds though.

Hugo82 said:
Try changing the volume settings in the systray. I'm not sure whether it'll it will only change windows sounds though.

That will cut off sound on Windows and my volume for Games,Music... ETC.

naw, but the game ive played... i have to use Arrows and mouse.. you can use Controler but i will suck. cause its fast reflexes stuff. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom