Harddrive Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousepad

In Runtime
Yes, I have caught the h.d.d blues, but I won't let it get me down for long! Here is the problem. Ok, I got my new xaser case in and I put everything in it. Everything thing works except my h.d.d. It won't show up in the first screen. You know where it list the 4 drives and what is connected to it. I transfered it from the old case to the new very carefully trying not to touch the bottom or transfer electricity to it. Anyways, it won't show up at all and nor will it on a diffrent computer. I guess it is dead, but I just can't understand how it died. So long 3,000 mp3's. I checked the cables with other components, and they work fine too. What are your stories?

Maybe, i dont know how this would happen, but you might have accidentally switched the slave and master settings???

Are the MP3's important enough to take it to a place that can retrieve data from a dead drive?? I would think so. That's a lot of music! Hope you didn't throw the drive away!!!

What kind of place can get data from a dead drive? Well, it really doesn't matter; a week before it happened, my friend got all my music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom