hard drive placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossbrand

Solid State Member
How close can I place a hard-drive in relation to a cdrom drive
I have two rom drives and one hard drive I am planning on mounting the drives as close as possible but I was wondering if the spinning of the rom drive will interfere with the hard drive

thanks

I really depends on their personality. You dont want to get a HDD that doesn't get along with anyone. Then you'll keep getting woke up in the middle of the night with the bickering and arguing and it doesn't matter how many times you've told the to shut the he11 up, 'cause they'll start doing it all over again in a few hours. I've tended to notice certain cdroms tend to have anti social behaviour problems. They only hang around with the other so called "upper class drives" and of course the HDD dont like that one bit, so there now becomes a class war between the two. The GOOD thing is, it'll be much more fair. The HDD will have a partner and they cant gang up on him anymore, and THATS important for a good, healthy HDD upbringing. There is a direct relation between ostracism and HDD depression and CAN result in self mutilation from time to time, but can be sometimes treated with proper counseling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom