Good price on basic hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelemming uk

Solid State Member
I'm not 100% sure wether this post violates forum rules but I'm sure someone will eradicate it if it does......anyway....

I spend a lot of time searching for good deals for my next project and came across a good one at "Staples"
Retail maxtor 60 gig on sale for $40 starting today, 10-10-04, nothing exciting about this one, just your basic IDE drive in the retail packaging with the install discs and cables.
Just thought I'd share with other members coz I'm sure your going to be seeing a lot of these on ebay in the next month or so.

BTW, this is Staples in the USA, in case people get confused with my "UK" name here.....

BTW, this price may be just local to me to, just a thought....

That is a good deal but office depot had a great deal last sunday 60 gig hard drive for 18.57

Pricewatch is a good site for comparisons, but....my personal experience is that most of the items that are priced low don't come with cables or manuals or are white labels or recertified, or its a bait and switch...ever tried to buy memory..????

Just thought I'd post this price since its (a) retail package (b) in a store(I hate waiting for on-line buys) (c) rebate free
Cheaper than my usual sources of newegg and zipzoomfly, even for the oem's.

well here in the states for me atleast, online buying is the way to go, there's not a store out there that can come close to the same prices. But I don't look at just price, I'm biased to western digital HD's myself, so if they don't have those then I'm not getting em. $20 for a 60 gig would be great, but remember the old saying you get what you pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom