Good PC Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Grim Gopher had suggest the website www.hotbean.com to me for my PSU because it came out like $15 cheaper than zipzoomfly and newegg. They had good service. Ordered it on 9/1/04 got it on 9/3/04 but I live like an hour from the warehouse. They don't have a whole lot of products but from what I've encountered with them they are quick and efficient and ship out your stuff quickly

which part of the country do you live and what are their tax/shipping policies?

well I live in california so everything in california has its seperate Taxes applied to it cause cali is gay like that. Shipping polices were just next day shipping upon most items unless it was over a certain weight I believe. You'd have to either ask them or see if they actually have a shipping policies link. They called my house cause I billed it to my dads credit card and had to verify that the order was right...said it was some guy who hardly spoke english lol

www.pricegrabber.com

I usually search there before buying something that I don't find as a bit component to my computer... If it's something I know could break in a year, I goto newegg.. 3 times I've dealt with them.. First was a bad hard drive that was dead on arrival, second was a cpu that I crushed the die on, third was my mobo that I thought was bad, and since they were out of the a7n8x- deluxe boards I got a new a7n8x e-deluxe (no real different).. I love these people, they always fix your screw ups too hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom