Gaming Keyboard

SirMarcavisSinclair

Baseband Member
Ok, so I recently started the process of picking up some gaming periphials. I purchased a mouse (Razer Naga 2012). So, now I'm looking into keyboards and am open to suggestions. I tried my friend's Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, and it didn't seem to suit me. I found it a little too responsive, and the "clicky-ness" of it undesirable. I did some reading on the different types of switches, and from what I read I'm probably looking for something using a Cherry MX Black or Brown switch. As far as my actual gaming goes, I play just about anything in terms of genre. I'm always in the dark so backlighting is a feature I'm looking for. So, what would you suggest?

Ok, so I am definitely looking for something with Cherry MX Blacks. And preferably with Green backlighting to match my Naga. Which I've found hard to find with the black switches. Infact, I've only found the Ducky Shine 2 with the combo without going into the $200ish range. Or I can customize a Nighthawk, but if I understand it correctly it'd go into the $200 range too right? So, is there a keyboard out there I'm not finding?

Back
Top Bottom