Ga7dx Rev. 3 Mobo Prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cboi2

Beta member
Ok heres my problem...I installed a new motherboard into my computer. It is a Gigabyte Ga7dx mobo rev.3 and I have everything hooked up fine but I dont have the manual for the connection pins(ex.power sw,h.d.d. led,etc.)So I went to the gigabyte website and I looked up the manual and I find the manual and it says Ga7dx but it is not the same one. I even tried motherboard.org. The ones in the diagram have 12 sets of pins when mines have 9. Oh and when I turn the power on it makes this loud beeping noise like every 2 seconds? I was going 2 ask anyone do they know the pins settings if they have this one or is it something else wrong with the mobo?

manual for ga-7dx rev 3.0

cboi2 said:
its alright found out how to get them if you dont have manual

I find myself with the same problem. Did you find the manual or how did you figure out the correct connections??

Damn This Is Old...

This is so old, but as I can remember..I went to a cpu shop and he showed me a trick...on the connection put a flahead screwdriver on them...2 at a time...Just test them out and u will find them evntually..It took us no time to do it...It was our last resort becasuse we kept getting the wrong manual from the manufacturer...zhope this helps......and again I forgot I was on this board...

Sorry about that didnt spell check...We put the flathead screwdriver on the connection pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom