funky temps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
so a minute ago i got bored and lookin at odd stuff on my comp and i noticed that i have 2 different temp readings for my comp, one is in asusprobe the software that came with my mobo the other is on the hardcano that came with my case... so anyway asusprobe reads my cpu idling at 41c! even tho i have the venus 12 an AC5 which im pretty damn sure i put on right, then i look at my hardcano and it says 8-10c cooler and i personally thermally taped the probe to the base of the HS, so which is right? the hardanco sounds more reasonable for a 3500 with AC5 and venus12
i dunno what do you guys think?

btw thermaltake xaser Vs are THE niftiest case, they look classy cool well and come with hardcano, just make sure you by the PSU seperate and get the silver alluminum one cuz you can get an extra 60watts for same price, only downsides are that the thing is damn heavy and has tons of wires... which is fine for me since if it were light it might get kicked over at my house, and i did a halfway decent job with the wires... when i have the time im gonna unhook them all redo real neat and hook up the damn CD player to my sound card with that special wire which i 4got about :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom