FINALLY im gettign my new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

efd753

In Runtime
Thxs for eveybody that responded to my multiple buying a new computer threads. Danm alot of research to get to this point didnt wana make a mistake on who or what i buy. Here are my specs

-------------------------------------------------------
My current computer :(

HP computer
P4 1.6 ghz

SiS 650

768 mb 2100 ram

ati radeon 9200 4x agp

Audigy 2 Zs

A lot fo memories on this computer alot fo memories. Raven Shiled. WC 3. SC 3. NFU2. Far Cry at low settigns. Doom3 in slow motion with low settings. Yeah :rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------
My new computer :) :eek: :D :p :cool: :D :cool:

amd 64 3000 939

gigabyte kn8 pci-e

512 MB 3200 ram

Leadtek Nvidia 6600 gt

Audigy 2 Zs.

Yeah soem new memories are coming HL2 CS:source Doom 3 all my old game in thier full glory. :cool:

efd753 said:
Thxs for eveybody that responded to my multiple buying a new computer threads. Danm alot of research to get to this point didnt wana make a mistake on who or what i buy. Here are my specs

-------------------------------------------------------
My current computer :(

HP computer
P4 1.6 ghz

SiS 650

768 mb 2100 ram

ati radeon 9200 4x agp

Audigy 2 Zs

A lot fo memories on this computer alot fo memories. Raven Shiled. WC 3. SC 3. NFU2. Far Cry at low settigns. Doom3 in slow motion with low settings. Yeah :rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------
My new computer :) :eek: :D :p :cool: :D :cool:

amd 64 3000 939

gigabyte kn8 pci-e

512 MB 3200 ram

Leadtek Nvidia 6600 gt

Audigy 2 Zs.

Yeah soem new memories are coming HL2 CS:source Doom 3 all my old game in thier full glory. :cool:

an extra stick of 512mb (bumping yourself up to a gig) is cheap and is definitely worth the upgrade

Also if your mobo has the latest nforce chips I think you can just leave out the sound card and you'll have pretty much the same sound.
Do that and bump down to a socket 754 amd 64 3000 cpu and get yourself an eVGA 6800 GT w/ the extra money. :)

True_Orb said:
Also if your mobo has the latest nforce chips I think you can just leave out the sound card and you'll have pretty much the same sound.
Do that and bump down to a socket 754 amd 64 3000 cpu and get yourself an eVGA 6800 GT w/ the extra money. :)

yup, get the 6800/3000+[754] seeing that you don't upgrade your computer often

oh, and i think he's taking the sound card from his old comp

yeah im taking the audigy from my old computer. i though about the 754 but i wanted pci-e so.... the 6800 is way too expensive way too expensive.

yeah i know. my first build and i hear incompability promblems i hope everthing installs flawsly.

On the anti-statci can i build my comp on the floor made out of tile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom