External Hard Drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiles

Baseband Member
My music is starting to take up a large hunk of my hard drive, so I've been thinking of investing in an external hard drive to use exclusively for storing and playing my music from. I'm looking for something reliable and affordable. Since I'm only using it for music I don't think I'd need something really high end.

Any suggestions on what I should look for, and what I should avoid?

Thanks! :beard:

depends on how much you want to spend, how much space you need, and remember, cheaper u go, crappier the drive, and the crappier the drive, the more chances you got to losing all of your music

(been there, done that, cussed at it, its not worth buyin cheap, unproven, off brand crap)

if u feel like building one your self, it will save you money, just get a standard 3.5in hdd, and then get an external usb enclosure and put it toghether, u should be set.

Is it difficult to build one myself? If it's cheaper I'd probably rather go down that route.

I really don't need a large hard drive, the one in my computer right now is a 60, so I couldn't do any worse than that! I'd not want to buy something cheap that will die on me, but I don't think I need top of the line either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom