External Graphics Card

BartSimpsonN7

Beta member
Hi everyone,
I want to buy a third monitor for my Desktop, mainly to be used for Spotify and Web-Browsing. As my graphics-card (Radeon 5570) only supports two monitors, I need to purchase an External Graphics Card. I have my current two monitors hooked up via VGA and DVI and I am not sure whether to buy an external VGA or if an external DVI graphics card would be better. Does anyone know if it matters if I have two VGA's and one DVI, or the other way round, or will it only work with one of them (VGA or DVI)?
Help is really appreciated!!!

post script: this is the external g-card I was going to purchase: I-TEC USB 2.0 VGA Display Video Adapter FullHD: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

DVI would be better quality since it's digital and not analog (VGA), so it's going to look better in general.

Hi everyone,
I want to buy a third monitor for my Desktop, mainly to be used for Spotify and Web-Browsing. As my graphics-card (Radeon 5570) only supports two monitors, I need to purchase an External Graphics Card. I have my current two monitors hooked up via VGA and DVI and I am not sure whether to buy an external VGA or if an external DVI graphics card would be better. Does anyone know if it matters if I have two VGA's and one DVI, or the other way round, or will it only work with one of them (VGA or DVI)?
Help is really appreciated!!!

post script: this is the external g-card I was going to purchase: I-TEC USB 2.0 VGA Display Video Adapter FullHD: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

Like CarnageX said, DVI is always going to be better. VGA should be obsolete in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom