everything was perfect unil..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwingduck

In Runtime
i looked at my new case that just arrived today and found out that it didnt have a utton or slot to put my floppy drive inm it does have a bay but how am i suppose to press the button for my floppy to come out.?? my floppy i got when i purcshaed my comp from compaq.

What kind of case is it? You can always take the drive plate off the front of the case, and off of the floppy itself, whether that corrects the problem I don't know. Plus floppy drives are only like $10 anyway. So if you need to, go get a new one.

Hah? show us the pictures of that floppy drive.

it may be facing, and not have actual floppy drive fit into. as if it has floppy drive at back, then the floppy once inserteed must be a little OUT, and u press ur floppy again in, and it'll pop-out.

hmm if you took ur floopy out of a prebult computer (such as ur compaq) then i dunno if itll fit.. because i know that most companies get their floppy and cd drives and such custom built sometimes for their cases... not sure tho.. show us pictures and well try to help you out

_SiLv3R_ said:
hmm if you took ur floopy out of a prebult computer (such as ur compaq) then i dunno if itll fit.. because i know that most companies get their floppy and cd drives and such custom built sometimes for their cases... not sure tho.. show us pictures and well try to help you out

no i checked my systems' specs and alll the drives are standard size.

i also found out that my mobo wont fit into the case(10" by 12.5) my mobo is 12"by 9.6 :( back to the drawing board.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom