Distinguish between : FireWire, USB 2.0, S-Video (Poll Also)

Is Metroid Prime Hunters(ds) a FPA or FPS?

• FPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FPA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

little_emmynem

In Runtime
Distinguish between : FireWire, USB 2.0, Infrared (Poll Also)

People, post your opinion about these three main types of cables - USB 2.0, FireWire, and Infrared. I have also introduced a Poll

Post your Pros and CONS for these types of data transfer

IN THIS POLL --->> S-VIDEO CABLE HAS CHANGED TO INFRARED (PLZ RECTIFY THIS AND I AM SORRY)

You cant really compare them......... They all have their own uses. USB is the most versatile, but IEEE-1394 is the fastest and S-video is used for (you guessed it) video.
What exactly are you trying to compare with them? The only times when you would have a choice is with external hard drives (USB or IEEE-1394), or video/digital cameras (IEEE-1394 or USB, maybe S-video in older video cameras)

firewire is the fastest connection for general data. The USB i use but its not as fast so thats a setback. The S-Video i'm not sure how it relates to the other 2 or the amount of data is tranfers, but i know i use it every once in a while for my TV.:D

so i vote firewire

I dont see a whole lot of 1394 devices out there,but then again I have no use for it either. True, it is faster than USB, but not every motherboard has one. USB on the otherhand,is everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom