Crappy xoxide.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
Well, I ordered a Coolermaster Aero 7+ Lite and some Arctic Silver 5. I received the Arctic Silver 5, but got the Aero 4+ Lite, which is for Intel CPU's. Now I have to RMA and wait for the return to be processed and a new one to be shipped. CRAP!

By the way, on their shipping policies page, xoxide states that the seller will have to pay for shipping on an RMA. Will they pick up the charge here, considering that it was their error, not mine?

you will have to ask them, they should do it, but I wouldnt be that surprised if they didn't pay for it.

Yeah man, that's kinda the feeling I got from reading their page. If they didn't pay for it though, I would definitely never buy from them again.

I ordered a TT Smartfan II from them, just a plain jane Smartfan II. instead, I got a Smart fan II with LED lights. I didn't care since I didn't pay the extra money for the led lights, lol. I only like them cause they are located close to me.

I think I'm going to RMA the item and order from zipzoomfly. I've ordered from them before, and they are much better.

Ive actually ordered many items from xoxide and never had any problem. It probley just a freak occurence that they messed up.

I just ordered a fan from Xoxide the other day, came rather quick and no problems. Every company will screw up everyonce in a while, but I've ordered a ton of times from www.svc.com, www.sidewindercomputers.com, zipzoomfly.com and newegg.com and they've never messed anything up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom