computer wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob77y

Baseband Member
I decided to change some settings in bios so I resterted to access bios but once I tryed to turn it back on my computer would not start, all I see is a blank screen as if it was in stand by mode...
I checked inside the comp the mobo videocard cd and hdds all had power everything was spinning like it was suppost to... i have been serching through all these forums and it seems like i need a new power supply.... is there a way to tell that i need one without buying a new one and figuring out that was not the problem or am I way off?

And all this just one day before I would pick up my copy of doom 3 what luck....:eek:

reset your cmos by changing the cmos jumpers you can find it near the cmos battery. if you cant find it remove the power cord and remove the battery for a minute or so. you might have disturbed the cmos settings!

my mobo dosnt have any jumpers and i have tryed to reset but i have no luck i have gigabyet mobo, i think its the powersupply hopfuly, or maybe i should have spent alittle more money and bought a mobo from a reliable company

what model gigabyte bord cause most likley the jumper switch is ther eu just need to put a jumper on it for 10-30 secs to clear ur CMOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom