Computer to TV devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrugged41

Beta member
Hi, I just started an account here because I'm looking to buy something and was at a loss about how to find it so I did a google search of technology forums and this was the first one. Anyways I'm not sure if this is in the right forum so if it isn't and an admin wants to toss it in the right one I'd be very thankful.

Anyways what I was wondering was if anyone knew a good piece of hardware I could buy that would allow me to store downloaded video and then play it on a tv. I've thought about just getting a zip drive to plug into my ps3's usb ports but I'd like to take it to my friend's homes and not all of them have a ps3. So does anyone know if there is some kind of device that let's me do this? Download video from my computer, then plug right into a tv or dvd player? Preferably something that is under $300 and has over a 100gb of storage.

Thanks for your time.

try looking into the iRiver... i'm not sure they still make it though.. but it was a pretty portable piece of hardware that could store all sorts of movie formats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom