computer case

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello

can you guys recommend computer cases with 4 5.25 inch drives and PSU's of over 350 watts.

also how easy is it to marry a PSU with a case. are there any pitfalls that i need to watch out for?

Just buy a nice big case. Solves all your problems, compatability, airflow, size of the extras, ease of construction etc etc.

This is true, spend a good amount on a PSU they need to be good and reliable. Also the more phases of power it has the better.

i have heard good reviews of the 380watt PSu which comes with the antec sonata, what do you guys think of that PSU?

i checked out raidmax, they look kool, they seem to have 3 3.5 inch internal drives. i thought 4 was a standard amongst cases with 4 5.25 drives, or in mid towers you probably trade a 5.25 inch drive for a 3.5 inch drive

dont you need 4 internal drives for a good RAID, i guess one would use an external bay and 3 internal bays

Be careful of the dimensions of a PSU, because I had to put my top case fan on the outside of the case because the PSU was a bit too big.

if the PSU was too big, how did it fit in the case?

i was wondering how difficult is it to fit a PSU to a case? are there any pitfalls to watch out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom