which computer case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

regulator

Solid State Member
i am looking for a computer case wich is both nice looking (preferably a side window) and has real good cooling, i am kinda lost in all the cases out there, what would you guys recommend for $100 and under.

This case is kinda where i am at right now, reviews say its not bad, but not the best either.

i dont care about the psu, i am changing that.

The one thing I like about it is the hard drive bays. How they are not in the same allignment as the 5.25 bays. I often swap hard drives and this is one thing I will look for in my next case. Its a decent case, but you might want to look for something wiht 120mm case fans rather than 80mm, 120 will move more air and will create less noise.

Yeah, that case is basicly the same as mine and its abit noisy, won't keep you up at night, but it could be quieter:)

yeah, the psu does suck, i decided to go with the ocz powerstream 520, it got awesome reviews and has plenty of power, i dont want to have to worry about lack of power.:)

regulator said:
i am looking for a computer case wich is both nice looking (preferably a side window) and has real good cooling, i am kinda lost in all the cases out there, what would you guys recommend for $100 and under.

This case is kinda where i am at right now, reviews say its not bad, but not the best either.

i dont care about the psu, i am changing that.

That's a pretty cool case. Nice price too, considering it includes a 420W PSU.

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom