cold cathode...probleim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD inside all

Baseband Member
Hi i just ordered and recived two logisys green spiral pattern cold cathodes. i just want to find out if this is ok, my probleim is the two white wires that go from the cathode to the voice activated power box thing those two wires when they touch your skin or metal a almost blueness small spark like thing jumps from the wire to the metal the wire gets maybe a degree or two warmer but i dont know if this is bad.

o almost forgot when you touch the wires you feel eletricuted you just feel normal wires.

has anyone had this happen to them?

thanks-tomek

hmm they have no tech suppport either. I would cap the ends of the cables until you can find out more. Even if you just put a couple good wraps of electricians tape over them. I can guarantee that you are not supposed to get shocks from them cause if you did that to the mobo you could fry it good. I would contact them for more information:

http://www.logisyscomputer.com/StaticPage.asp?page=6

it seems liek a bad ground because the closer i put the wires tothe case the brighter the cathode's lightning effect gets. but thanks for all of the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom