chirping noise!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnairgunz09

In Runtime
i hear like a....i guess you could say chirping noise? comming from my computer i have no idea what it is or if chirping is even a proper description of the noise but its bugging me its not very loud or constant but its there i dont want it to be somthing that could harm my computer... any ideas? i know this topic is most likely a lost cause with my crappy description lol but thanks anyway..

i know this is stupid, but, do you by any of a chance have weatherbug installed? my brotherinlaw had it installed, and they were having bad weather, and the program would make his internal speaker chirp like a cricket

lol chek ur fan and heatsink, maybe deyre making sum noise, and makes sure everything iz fitted perfecty not loose

jseber1982 said:
i know this is stupid, but, do you by any of a chance have weatherbug installed? my brotherinlaw had it installed, and they were having bad weather, and the program would make his internal speaker chirp like a cricket

i think you nailed it. i was thinking the same thing

yea it sucked, was hurricane season. He didnt really use his pc much. so for like 3 days, we all kept hearing this cricket somewhere in the house and didnt know where because we would only hear it like once an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom