cheap finger pint scanner to log into windows???

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer_wizz

Solid State Member
i just saw an article on a microsoft finger print scanner to log into windows and it was 200 i did some for looking around and found one for 129 if any of you know one for cheaper post a link or name i want one just to have lol to show my freinds that my comp is cooler haha thanks

Well it's really not like that. If it was, fingerprinting in law enforcement would be useless. Finger prints come back and stay the same after being damaged. I could see that being a short term problem though, if the scanner only has one finger's print for reference. Hopefully they use a primary with at least one backup.

Just be on the safe side though. You don't want to have any inconveniences in case you temporarily damage all of your fingers. Get a retina scanner. If that fails you, well then I'd say you've got bigger things to worry about.

retina scanner yeah i would i dont need ether i just want it retina scanners are expensive though like 300 and thats suck a wast i woudl just buy a new hard drive and some ram or somthing instead of that i just wanted to have the finger print scaner only if i could get one for like 50 at the most but im not sure if i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom