CD Burners

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. I don't think it matters on the brand or maker just the speed. there all made just about the same. Brands or Makers put out ads to sell thier products but, their products are so high because they put out ads. They pass the $ it took to make the ad and pass it onto the product wich makes the product so high.

It does depend on the brand.
The performance of a burner depends not only on the speed which it can achieve but also the quality of components used.

i dont believe that... if you go and get a cd burner with a good speed that should be it. Unless if you get a generic brand cd burner its not gonna last that long but if you get a good brand ( i have a light on) cd burner it should be good. For 40 dollars it comes with nero, well most of them do.

I think most of the cheaper CD burners are all the same just a different chassis look. The most reliable would most likely be Richo or Sony all the cheaper ones would only last around a year and a half, a good way to get your burner working better is to open it up get a cotton bud with a little window cleaner on it and genly wipe the laser head. it usually gives it some more life

I had a generic CD burner that I used for 3 years and it still works. I replaced it with my dvd burner though. So they can last pretty long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom