Can't connect to steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
this is the first time i'm on steam since i used my account at a friend's house, could this be a problem?

also, this is the first time i tried playinng steam since i installed norton anti-virus, could that be a problem?

i have nvidia firewall disabled windows firewall is probably disabled and NAV disabled (but it's still running in the background)

help! (and it's not a bad connection, i've been trying for a day now)

al it shows it "connecting to [account]..."

Delete your platform.rts or whatever the file is called, then let steam re-update.

Also are you sure that the game files have finished downloading? Sometimes it takes a while.

Good luck cracking steam

I will see you before you die.

EDIT: For 10$ steam will reactivate the CD key

i bought the ****ing game and payd 50 bucks fair and square. the least they could do is not have duplivate serial #'s on the pakages. and im not ****ing paying 10 bucks for something i shouldnt have to. ppl see why i hate ATI? its shit liek this.

usually when it says CD key in use, that means somone stoled or wrote down the cd key. they probaly opened the box and wrote it down on there hand and then the seal the box back so no one will ever know.

well more than likely there is a serial number generator for the game and u r the lucky one that got ****ed over, screw em find a cd key generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom