Cant access brightness or other settings from monitor menu.

CrazyAceking

Beta member
I have a Lenovo LI2323s Wide and an Alienware X51 and i have a problem with accessing the settings. the attachment is a picture of my monitor menu. the things in white and orange are the options that i can access. the ones that are faded gray are the ones that i honestly cant access. im on windows 10 but this has been persistent since i first got my monitor and computer, when it was a windows 8. And because everywhere i go i see people putting up the specifics about their computers, my processor is an IntelCore i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, i have 16gb of ram, and my graphics card is an amd radeon r9 270. can anyone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_1969[2].jpg
    IMG_1969[2].jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
Those settings are faded out because they're probably for other stuff that you can plug into your monitor etc, nothing serious. Even if those settings weren't faded, they wouldn't be any use to you.

i still cant access the brightness. and i never mentioned another problem with this monitor. when i fullscreen a video and the video fades to black, the monitor will go to sleep until i move the mouse or press a key. all i want to do is stop this from happening, can someone please help me?

Back
Top Bottom