can you run a 120hz on a tv as monitor?

Drogos

Daemon Poster
Hi im wondering if anyone has any experience in this. i'm using a lg 42" tv as monitor.
the tv is 120hz but wen i look in display options only lets me run it at 60hz. now is never been an issue but since im getting a second 670 this week to sli. i was wondering what were the benefits if any or a way to make my tv run on 120hz as monitor for gaming purposes.
also what are the cons of doing so what are the best third party software to do this.

this is the tv.
Amazon.com: LG 42LK520 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (2011 Model): Electronics

i got go crash but ill be happy to answer any questions in the AM lol. thanks in advance

i been looking and yeah is all good i was just wondering. for what i found out ill have to get a 120hz monitor or true 120hz tv, i think ill just wait for the oculus rift lol.

yeah, if were to do that it would have to be at least a 27" but they cost to much. i have the money but i don't want o spend it on that right i mean how big of a difference will it bit from what using? that's key there the difference ill make. this tv is the best screen i used so i really i have no clue of how much better it will be. i don't like leaving myself in ohh damn now i need that money but don't have it situation lol.

lol yeah. to be honest im really just waiting for the damn oculus to put out a hd version cuz im going to rock that hardcore lol.

Back
Top Bottom