Bus Architecture info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allsa8

Beta member
hi all ..

I cant understand the subject of Bus architecture , i d'nt know what the relationship between the three types inside the PC , External \address\data ! how they are in the PC , how they work !!

I read something about them and could n't understand the whole subject. How the parts communicate ? Are they talking to each other throught the Memory !

Any site discussing this issue in more detail ,it'll be appreciated :)
I need more sites talking deeply about hardware !

what i could understand is that , the data bus connects the CPU & Memory , Data bus between the devices other than CPU and the Memory , External Bus used for interrupts and other things but not to carry data between the CPU & devices !!

I'm really confused

Thank you in advance

allsa8,

the data bus connects the CPU & Memory , Data bus between the devices other than CPU and the Memory , External Bus used for interrupts and other things but not to carry data between the CPU & devices !!

Actually its more than that. We had this subject called 'computer architecture' , but i never paid attention, and i can't help you here. CA explains pretty much everything that you are asking for...

Search in google for 'computer architecture' and you wud be provided with tons of info. But IMO get a book , some CA book and read it. Its better to cover from the old architectures 8085,8085,80286,80486....... and move on to the newer one's. That wud be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom