Bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau_zo_brehm

Baseband Member
Hey! I am running an Asus A7N8X-LA motherboard with an Athlon 2800+ processor. Currently I am still using the BIOS that the computer came with! I would like to update my BIOS, I have an American Megatrends v. 3.14 last revised 9/17/2003 (which means never...). I went to American Megatrends website and failed to find a BIOS update. If someone could give me a link to a good (free) BIOS update, that would be awesome!

Also, which volt mod would work good for this board? (link plz)

edit: the current BIOS dosn't support OC

I think no one is responding because you being the dolt you are, posted twice with the same question. Your not sneaky.

anarchy said:
I think no one is responding because you being the dolt you are, posted twice with the same question. Your not sneaky.

i'm not trying to be sneaky, I'm trying to get a quick answer.... plus it applied to both forums!

cmon i need some help!!!!

You seem to be running an HP computer - is this correct?

I'm pretty sure you can't update teh BIOS to anything overclockable. I'd just upgrade to a new mobo.

alecjahn said:
You seem to be running an HP computer - is this correct?

I'm pretty sure you can't update teh BIOS to anything overclockable. I'd just upgrade to a new mobo.

i c..... o well, that's fine, I am buildin a new computer n e ways, but I've never overclocked and wanted to practice before i **** up somethin good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom