Best sub $100 Video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo214

Baseband Member
I mean average...Like I see a 9600xt on ebay sub 100...

But sorry if you have seen this a million times before don't yell at me >_< But if you could reccomend something because I will be running into some cash soon and I was looking at the 9600xt, and also some N'vida cards since I have a Nfoce chipset (I dunno it may work better with my mobo?)

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

If at all possible, I would recommend saving up to purchase a 6600GT. Zipzoomfly has the eVGA 6600GT here for $184.99, shipping included. That would probably be the best option.

If you have to have something right now for under $100, the 9600XT on ebay would probably be the best thing you could find. I can't imagine a better card for under $100.

As they say, you get what you pay for, and I have a feeling you will not enjoy a sub-$100 card as much as you would a 6600GT, which I will soon purchase for myself :) In conclusion, my advice is to wait until you have more money, otherwise I bet you'll feel disappointed.

It also depends on what games you play. My brother has a 9600XT, and the only game he plays is UT2004, but he can run that at fairly high settings... however, if you're going to be playing games such as Doom 3 or FarCry, I agree, save up for a 6600GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom