BenQ three years no Dead Pixels Warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdrocks

Baseband Member
I've bought a BenQ FP91G+ LCD from Newegg.com about two months ago. As everyone knows that newegg will only accepts the LCD that has 8 or more dead pixels monitor. Well, unfortunately I had two dead pixels, and one is almost in the middle of the screen, which driven me crazy. Well, today I look at the BenQ website of Taiwan region(the Headquarter), BenQ has this Three years no Dead Pixels Warranty. If you have any dead pixels, you can simply call them and they'll sent technician to your house and change it for you. This warranty is only for some specific models only, and my model is one of them. So, I wonder if BenQ in U.S. Region has this kind of warranty, and if they have it, I'm going to change my monitor. I'll call them first thing on Monday to ask them about this. Well, just let you guys know about this.

you could just ship the monitor and they will ship a new one, RMA :D but that means you got to pay hefty shipping bills :eek:

personally, if my LCD has dead pixels. Like 3 or 4, but not 8. I would create dead pixels to send it back......

You could probably kill some pixels if you punctured them with a pin.

Re: Re: Re: BenQ three years no Dead Pixels Warranty?

uzi9mm said:
Why do they need a technician to swap them out?

Well, Taiwan is a small island, so BenQ can just send someone to your house and change it for you! Which is great. (driving from North to South only takes like 6hrs)

uzi9mm said:
personally, if my LCD has dead pixels. Like 3 or 4, but not 8. I would create dead pixels to send it back......

You could probably kill some pixels if you punctured them with a pin.

i think they would notice that i think

I just call BenQ, and I said that there's an ugly dead pixel near the middle of the screen and they said they can try to repair or replace one for me. ( I doubt if they can really fix a dead pixel). So, finally I can get my new monitor, thanks to BenQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom