ATi Overclockers - Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for Coolbits for Nvidia overclocking.

Interesting timeliness. I was just playing around overclocking my ATI last night. I got a little overzealous though because after about an hour of Doom 3, the screen colors all go mostly dark. Not quite black. Not a blank screen either since I can see some things. Now, I'm backing off and trying less agressive timings.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=815 seems to have overclocking tools for both Nvidia and ATI.

I'm really glad that it salted those stupid catalyst icons all over my whole computer and I can't get rid of them.

Isn't it funny how ATI Always seems to be coming out with these nice little 'control centers' or driver changes damn near everytime you turn around? All I've heard from these forums is mostly complaints about ATI and nothing but 'Hey click here to do this!' from them. So all I'm understanding is the card isn't good enough until you sit and fux with it all day and tinker around and wait for them to release something like they just did.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NVIDIA!

you can expect that from a new product, they will have to iron out some things before it settles down - just look at the amount of security updates there are for XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom